Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Reagan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 5:12 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Where does Protel check or flag double hits on
drills?

> Where within Protel does it check for double drill hits?
> I know that sometime in the past I have had this flagged when doing a
design

Brad,
Design Rules, Clearance rule, Add, oject kind , vias, set clearance to 0,
and use any net.   Somewhere in Protel's knowledge base item it is listed,
sorry I don't remember the item number.  But the Item number is almost
correct.   YOU MUST disable this rule after using it then run drcs again
with your other rules  or you will have manufacturing clearance violations.

Mike Reagan
EDSI