Just received the Altium Total Support, get 12 months ATS membership for free
brochure.  It is funny that other than phoning or web emailing for help, they don't
exactly define the extent of what total support is.
    Usually when I purchase any software, or hardware, from any other vendor, I can
get support for free almost indefinitely without having to renew some sort of
membership.
    Is Altium saying, that after a year, if I don't renew the subscription, & I get
stuck with an issue with Protel, they will not answer my calls?
Brian Guralnick