Protel used to have really good support. In fact several members of this
list are ex-Protel people and a few used to work in support. I used to mail
them files...they would reproduct the problem...figure out a workaround or
if there wasn't one, write it up for the engineers to evaluate.

You could ALWAYS talk to someone in the early to mid '90s, then towards the
end of the Utah era, it went to hell. Fortunately by that time I was very
good at the tools so I didn't need to call other than to report problems,
not ask for workarounds. (I had already figured them out)

This list really is the best support. There are lots of expert users here. A
great resource for all levels really.

Tony