Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 9:47 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Merging boards

I'm with you Dennis, I never copy the whole board into the panel. I just use
another Mechanical layer (usually 3) to create a panelization drawing and
let the fab house deal with it. We always print out the  panel drawing and
include it in the ECN package. Many of our test fixtures are created for the
boards while still in the panel, but why would I want to make work for
myself. Don't you know that Engineers are inherently lazy!?
Cheers,