Not as yet.  I am fairly sure that Premier are attempting to sort this
but, as of today, no.  Both companies must have records of the license
numbers so surely all it requires is an exchange of user names to
synchronise one to the other.

All points to real gloomy future following the introduction of ATS.

--
Neale Brodie.                     Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]