Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hutcheson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:33 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel 99 se SP4 on Windows XP Home

BTW, a good policy is to create a folder, I call it Setups, and dilligently
download any and all drivers, OS updates and errata files to that folder,
with well lableled sub-folders.  I even keep al intermediate releases of
service packs.

That way the circa 2002 data and information will still be around six or
seven years from now when you might need/want it.  This might eat a GB of
hard drive, but it will be worth it and it stays with the machine.

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32503
805-202-4461