Don't forget XP "Pro" is the next version of Win2000. Protel should work
with it at some point. Not that I'm going to move to XP because I've got too
many PCs that I alone use and I'm not giving MS money for each one of them.
Screw that. I'll still to Win2000 on all of them. As soon as they drop the
activation, I'll consider buying it. I saw it at a friend's house, and it
does look pretty nice. However, Win2000 works well too!

Tony