Fra: Bryn Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 15. januar 2002 13:30
Til: Protel EDA Forum
Emne: Re: [PEDA] Tasking tools

I got the same support suggestion for a PCBPrint.dll server failure.
Application
always hangs if I try to print in W2K on one machine. I also have it on my
W2K
laptop but don't get the problem. I went through the purge process,
reinstalled
and got the same problem. I am currently in the process of holding my left
arm
straight out in front of me, lifting my right leg 45 degrees to the side,
tilting
my head back and holding the mouse upside down. I have just about the same
level
of confidence that that will fix the problem.

Bryn

--
Name   : Bryn Wolfe
Title  : Robotics Engineer