At 10:10 AM 2/3/2002 -0800, Tony Karavidas wrote:

>Does anyone else still think exporting a BOM spreadsheet is broken? I
>exported one a few minutes ago, and opened it with Excel and it's still
>blank.

Mr. Harm has already responded, but I'll make some comments. When a
spreadsheet is created by Schematic or PCB, it is in RAM only. Yes, the
file is created, but as Mr. Karavidas found, the file is empty. The file
must be written with Save or in some other way before being exported.

Yes, I'd say it is a bug, but it is not what I would call broken, because
the "workaround" is so simple, barely annoying at all.

You can also copy and paste from the spreadsheet into Excel without saving,
this is perhaps faster than saving and exporting.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA