Yeah, it's an HP printer, but that's all we've got in the lab. Both are network
printers (direct to ethernet). What I don't get is why it works on one machine and
not the other. ATS
suggested that I make sure I've got the latest drivers. I'm checking on that now.
If I get this to work, I'll post a message to the forum indicating what works.