mike,

I had that once, we had a thunderstruck overhere and my comp went up in
smoke.
luckely i the harddrive was ok, but i was working with protel.
I had the luck that my backups created by protel where up to date and i only
had to make a few changes.
my advice, look in your project directory and open the backup schematics
made by protel.

after that major incident i made myself push first the F and then the L
button very frequently!!
(File save alL)

Remco van den Heuvel.
Hardware Engineer.

Please feel welcome to visit our website at:
http://www.fusionelectronics.org

Willem Alexanderweg 87, NL-3945 CH Cothen
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: (+31)343590600
fax (+31)343578599