-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Ingle
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 11:01 AM

My daughter accidentally turned off my Protel computer, and when I re-opened
my design, a couple days work were gone.  I have successfully imported the
PCB from the backup directory.  It now has a new name though.  I am hoping
to recover the sch files I had changed also, but would like to keep the file
names the same, and keep my hiearchy intact.  Any suggestions.

mike