From: Bob Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 10:22 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Auto router

Dwight,
Unrelated to actual Router Setup but,
Just a question only .015 inch gap for Tip & Ring to all other nets,
that might be good for between Tip and Ring???? Or is it not the actual
Tip & Ring coming directly from CO but rather further down stream
that connects to some sort of  system station card then ultimately to a
phone???
Bob
Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.