From: Dennis Saputelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:15 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Auto router

it won't connect to your manual fannouts, it will route back to the smd
pad and place a new fannout somewhere

it does the best when it has the most to do, i.e. limited or no
preroutes and then Route All

if you have preroutes they should be completely routed nets and then
locked

i have not had it run over keepouts
make sure your 'board' via size makes sense relative to your width and
space and routing channel

Dennis Saputelli