Hi, all...
  something that's just bitten me on 2 boards in a row - I've got
components called shunts, which are just 2-pin components designed to be a
way of tying nets together without making them the same net - it's been
discussed here many times. All is well, except that, when placed at angles
like 45 degrees, they don't get plotted on the gerbers. (neither the
copper nor the holes in the solder resist.) Viewmate and my PCB shop
agree... When viewing in Protel, they're definitely there. Fow what it's
worth, the pads are on the bottom layer in the library. I can't get to
www.protel.com to rummage through the knowledge base, and I'm wondering if
there's a workaround? (I do rather need them at odd angles, I'm afraid).

Steve