> Now, to the present problem. Here is what I suggest. Create a board file
> with just one of the pads in question. Plot it. Copy the gerber code into a
> mail to the list. Describe the pad's characteristics fully, also anything
> which might be relevant from the gerber setups.

Unfortunately, neither my simple test board nor a copy & paste of the
offending pads into a test pcb exhibits the fault. (and, naturally, the
pcb in question is sensitive...). I'll keep trying to generate a test case
that fails, but I've not managed to provoke it yet. It's notable that it's
only the shunts that fail to plot - I've got some rotated capacitors that
worked fine.

Ah - an update. Copy & paste failed, but cut & paste worked. I've now got
a small PCB that shows the behaviour. Any takers for a .pcb and .GBL?

Steve