On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Sean James wrote:

> I have parts on a few of my boards that are rotated at 45 degrees. If I use
> round pads, they photoplot OK. When I tried rectangualr pads, they were
> "drawn" with a spiral pattern that looked like a rectangular pad. If you can
> live with round pads on your parts, then use them. (BTW - Accel didn't have
> this problem, if I remember).

This is indeed the case - it's ugly but not the problem I'm suffering. I
don't get pads, either drawn or flashed. I get nothing, which conducts
rather worse :(

An interesting update on my sample board - when I pasted in the sample
section from the broken board, all the previously perfect pads vanished,
without any changes being made, so it's not necessarily something odd
about my library part, more something screwy going on internally. This
might be a pain to track down.

Steve