> > What is up with you lot in north America at the moment?
> >
> > Cabin Fever getting to you?
> >
> > Seems an awful lot of heat in this topic.
> >
> > Ian Wilson
>
> It's raining cats and dogs in N. California right now, so YEAH!
>
> :)
>
> Actually it would just be cool if the damn 3D thing was useable.
>
> Tony Karavidas

I have vague recollections, in years past, of reading how Mendocino County
(N California) was noted for the production of cannabis plants.

Is it *really* raining cats and dogs there, or does it just *seem* that that
is happening? :)

However, I concur that if Altium are going to push the 3D viewer as part of
Protel 99 SE, then it should be useable, and more than just a
"toy"/"demonstrator" type feature. (The Recorder applet provided with
Windows 3.x would have been more useful too, if it hadn't had so many
shortcomings.)

Perhaps there will be improvements in Phoenix; that said, I would also be
interested in having some of the more irksome shortcomings of the PCB Server
seen to (and a functional and usable Autorouting Server would be nice to
have too).

And Sydney has been pretty wet during the course of this week; ominous
sounds of thunder, as I type this, suggest that we are not through that, as
of yet.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer