Well if I lived in Mendocino I would be a lot closer to the cannabis and
would probably think it was Cs & Ds.
(your email had me LOL)

I'm near Walnut Creek which is just far enough away from Berkeley. ;)

Has anyone heard about the start of the Phoenix beta program? I've talked
with them in the past and know I'm on the list, but it's now Feb and they
were claiming a ship date of March I believe. That's not much time to
test...

Tony