From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 4:16 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] need help with Setup Mechanical Layers, please

Ken,
        now I understand your problem, yes I have experienced this as well.
The layers that you cannot get to display all at once are undoubtedly the
mechanical layers 5 - 16. These were the new additional layers added in
P99(SE?). I am unsure if it is a programming deficiency (I highly suspect
this) or if it may be a display problem with certain graphics cards and
Protel.
        If I am correct, layers 5 - 16 will display if they are the current
layer, if they are not the current layer and you redraw the screen, they
will in all likelihood disappear. Right?

        Comments anyone, does everybody experience this aberration?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.