[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This may have been answered previously however, has anyone experienced parts
> seemingly outside the board perimeter even though they are placed inside?
> I have been passed a ddb file from another and if I "ZA- zoom all" it
> displays an area much greater than the pcb perimeter. I have checked for
> hidden part fields outside the board, but that didn't fix it. If I select
> outside an area and draw a box around the board, several parts inside are
> selected.
> I can't remember how to fix this.
> Regards,
>

>                            GE Energy Services
> ______________________
>
> Lloyd Good
> Development Digitization

If this board was produced from a multi-sheet schematic, you may have a
problem with "placement rooms" - these are generated by default, and
will march away to the upper right of the board.  Unfortunately, the
display of these rooms is turned off by default - do "Options/Show/Hide"
to display them.  They can be removed under "Design Rules/Placement"
(and prevented by unchecking "Create Rooms" in the synchronizer)

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF