Thank you for your explanation Mr. Lomax, you describe exactly my
problem (sorry for my poor English' skill...)! Could you explain what is
the server written by Mr. Wilson et Al and where can we get it?

Jean-Christophe Meylan

Jean-Christophe Meylan
Valtronic SA
CH-1343 Les Charbonni res
Phone ++41 21 841 01 96, FAX ++41 21 841 01 65
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.valtronic.ch