Ken, I've done this by creating cutouts of the proper size (tiny)
using say four 1mil holes on 5mil pads. I included on the Drill Drawing
a detail showing routing a rectangular cutout from these sets of
1mil holes. You _must specify_ "Plate Through" for all these special
cutouts. Note that you won't get absolutely square corners due to the
radius of the routing tool; the fab house can tell you what their minimum
radius is. Be sure to allow for the corner radii and routing tolerance
(usually
3mils excess for tolerance at each corner) in sizing the cutouts.

Brian
Foothill Services LLC