One more detail on this.
If the problem is not with an error in the schematic,
it crashes when different simulated parts of the
schematic are merged. Most designers neglet the
interconnections, which might cause significant loss
of signal or changes of the characteristics of the
load.
Of course they start simulating it all over again.
For these cases we say "they took the shortest way
from New York to Washington via Moskow".

Mira