Hi Brad,

you may have tried this already (and excuse me for mentioning the obvious
if you did), but make sure no other applications are running. I have had
these errors every now and then when running a certain mail/organiser
program with my previous employer. The funny thing is that this program ran
all the time (except when I shut it down because of the error) and I only
sometimes experienced these errors.

Good luck,
Jan Martin Wagenaar