Good day all,

ATS Support rant:
        well so much for our much talked about, much improved ATS support.
Called yesterday at 3:45pm, still have not heard anything today. I assume
they are shut-down for the holiday but there is absolutely no indication of
such calling through any Protel NA telephone number, sounds like business as
usual, shunted to a message system. Where is this improved ATS, they can't
even publish the direct ATS support number on their web page after more than
8 months. I think that we are surely getting our proof that the ATS is the
same old shit except they want us to pay $1500USD annually for it.

My present Problem:
        I have a very repetitive problem plaguing me in schematic right now.
This has persisted across several "clean" re-installs (yes, I deleted all
the protel file remnants before each re-install). Every time I click on
"Annotate" I get a pop-up error window titled "Access violation at address
40028A2B in module 'Vcl50.bpl'. Read of a...". Within the window it states,
"Exception Information:       Exception Occurred In SCH:Annotate" with the
two button choices of "Ignore" or "Quit".

        As I said, I have re-installed 3 - 4 times and this still persists.
Any ideas?

        On the very first occurance I checked the harddrive for the
VCL50.bpl file, it was not on the drive. This initiated the re-installs.
Each re-install since has found the file in my C:\WINNT\System directory
after that first re-install. Running W2K, P99SE SP6.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

* Tracking #: 5C0C55BBE9FF4B44A22E357BEFA68BE08161A68A