Brad,

I may be shooting in the dark, but I have seen Protel problems that were
network loading related. It is possible that a time out could occur and the
software would complaint about a non-exist resource. It may not report it
this way, all the same. I always run my computer lean on background
resources. This I profess has created my infamous system stability. Jumping
the gun and not waiting for Protel to die down before jumping to read mail
has given me 'hang-aches'. Alas, a wounded registry/driver is another mother
of a f ^ 's. I found the demoing of some trials to be an entertaining curse.

Our printer runs directly off our server. I suppose if I was so riddled, I
would install 99SE on that and see if was a link problem. We have been using
HP8000 stuff here as gear and this works flawlessly... at least to me. Just
my two cents.... Take care.

Fabe

Fabian Hartery
Research Engineer, B. Eng (Electrical)

Guigne International Limited
63 Thorburn Road
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
A1B3M2
tel: 709-738-4070
fax: 709-738-4093
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: www.guigne.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy
any copies from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone. Any dissemination, distribution or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized
and may be illegal. We cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus
checks before opening any attachment.

* Tracking #: 5A20D3BCA55CBE4DBE26B8F5080B20957989DDD8