Hi Brad -

Sometimes a .dll file fails to properly register when installed.  The
result is that the applications that need it can't find it.  You can
manually register the file using REGSVR32.

Take a look at the Microsoft information at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q249873

The above link tells you how to do the manual registration procedure.  Give
it a try and see if it fixes your problem.

Regards - Harry

At 09:37 AM 7/4/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Good day all,
>

>ATS Support rant:
>         well so much for our much talked about, much improved ATS support.
>Called yesterday at 3:45pm, still have not heard anything today. I assume
>they are shut-down for the holiday but there is absolutely no indication of
>such calling through any Protel NA telephone number, sounds like business as
>usual, shunted to a message system. Where is this improved ATS, they can't
>even publish the direct ATS support number on their web page after more than
>8 months. I think that we are surely getting our proof that the ATS is the
>same old shit except they want us to pay $1500USD annually for it.
>
>My present Problem:
>         I have a very repetitive problem plaguing me in schematic right now.
>This has persisted across several "clean" re-installs (yes, I deleted all
>the protel file remnants before each re-install). Every time I click on
>"Annotate" I get a pop-up error window titled "Access violation at address
>40028A2B in module 'Vcl50.bpl'. Read of a...". Within the window it states,
>"Exception Information:       Exception Occurred In SCH:Annotate" with the
>two button choices of "Ignore" or "Quit".
>
>         As I said, I have re-installed 3 - 4 times and this still persists.
>Any ideas?
>
>         On the very first occurance I checked the harddrive for the
>VCL50.bpl file, it was not on the drive. This initiated the re-installs.
>Each re-install since has found the file in my C:\WINNT\System directory
>after that first re-install. Running W2K, P99SE SP6.
>
>Sincerely,
>Brad Velander.
snip

* Tracking #: E25C55386154CF4692412AB301450729BE7BF6D8