From: TheLight [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 9:43 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Problems with schematic annotate function.

Hi Brad,

you may have tried this already (and excuse me for mentioning the obvious
if you did), but make sure no other applications are running. I have had
these errors every now and then when running a certain mail/organiser
program with my previous employer. The funny thing is that this program ran
all the time (except when I shut it down because of the error) and I only
sometimes experienced these errors.

Good luck,
Jan Martin Wagenaar

* Tracking #: 1DBFB65E4DD98F4693D64ADEF631242661388D37