> driving it mainly in reduced speed areas. I wouldn't do this with a car,
why
> do this with software? There are no new simulation algorythms and no new
> laws of physics applicable to schematic and pcb design. Current tools have
> most of the features I want and there's nothing new and spectacular in any
> of these upgrades. I'll live with what I have until the current OS
computing
> crisis ends in a few years. I'm not willing to subsidize M$ any longer.

Maybe this is one reason for the tech recession (or depression, depending on
how you look at it)?

Buy this new cell phone - it has downloadable ring tunes and 3 new
interchangeable case colors!  Woo hoo!
Buy this new car - it has state-of-the-art LED taillights and is all new for
this model year!  Woo hoo!
Buy this new TV - it has 36 video formats (only 1 of which is available in
my area:  NTSC)!  Woo hoo!
Buy this new OS - it has all new icons and fewer networking features!  Woo
hoo!

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.