years ago there was a competitor of PB that had a program function
called 'eatmem'
it chewed up large amounts of physical memory for testing your programs
in that environment
they quipped 'of course you could just load MS Word instead'

the PB people have a good reputation, i bet they are actually just
meeting a perceived (or real) demand
i think it's pretty funny

as to Tony's 'hats off' to the tiny powerful program, sure, but that's
really a pretty advanced perception out there these days

Dennis Saputelli