From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2002 12:24 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Speaking of Protel Bugs.

> Is this what happens when you write software applications "down under"
when
> everyone at Microsoft in Belview Washington is at home in bed and cannot
> answer your technical questions about the software?

Maybe the "down under" has something to do with it?  ;-)

>From one episode of the Simpsons, when Lisa is helping Bart study for a
geography test, he looks at a globe and says "hey, I didn't know there's an
island called Rand McNally in the Pacific Ocean".  Lisa tells him that "in
Rand McNally, everyone walks on their noses, and hamburgers eat people".  To
which Bart replies "Cool!".

<rant on>
I also don't like the way dates are written in other parts of  the world.  I
frequently see dates written as YY/MM/DD (Canadian) and as DD/MM/YY
(British).  Why can't we all agree on MM/DD/YY as THE one true correct
standard?  When you use dates in a spoken sentence, you say "July 23, 2002".
So why not write it that way numerically?
<rant off>

Now, if we could just get everybody to drop that metric and 220V 50Hz
crap...   ;-)

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.