Um...pgup/pgdn is a descision made back in the late 1980s. That is, the
decision was made long before wheel mice and (useable) windows, and long
before any standards had been agreed upon regarding zoom functuions and the
like. I found it quite annoying for the first three or four years, until one
day I found myself finally used to it. NOw I get slightly irritated when
other apps require some archane group of key commands to zoom/unzoom, like
the old +/- zoom crap, whcih also requires the shift key...Grrrrrrrrr.

>Chasing the dislikes of a few users leads to
> products that don't
> ship and the competition gets so far ahead that the company
> goes under.

FWIW, Chasing the likes and dislikes of a few fore-sighted users makes a
great deal more sense to the long-term health of a company that to listen to
the bleating of a thousand cloned sheep...Unfortunately, convincing the
overpaid sheep that get hired into most marketing positions of that truth is
another matter entirely...

> Can we now drop this subject.

No. The subject(s) will not be dropped until they have been resolved,
whether you, or I, or most anyone else likes it, because some new subscriber
will always come along and bring it back up, all because Protel has not
resolved the issue(s).

>It has been kicked to death and
> I for one am
> really tired of it.>

There is a rilly neato button within most mail readers. I call it the
"delete button". Hope yours has one ;)

aj

* Tracking #: 6162118C5AAE4C499408E25B7F4E36B0D26ABBE5