> It could be a Dell problem, who knows. Yeah it could be Protel's problem,
> but the evidence would point in many other places.
> (I bet you think OJ didn't do it either.)

It is a Dell Problem. The mouse driver they ship on their machines is Old.
The Intellimouse driver without the problem was dated older than my almost 2
year old Dell. I downloaded the up-to-date driver and all is well.

As far as the Zoom issue. It was obviously a design decision. As such with user
interface decisions, some people will like it, and some won't. If the majority
find the decision useable and can adapt to it in a short period of time it was a
good decision. Chasing the dislikes of a few users leads to products that don't
ship and the competition gets so far ahead that the company goes under.

Can we now drop this subject. It has been kicked to death and I for one am
really tired of it. Protel 99SE does not please everyone all the time, but I
don't think that is possible. I do think it is the best value currently
available, and I will live with the inconviences instead of spending more money.

Rob

* Tracking #: 3E02E573E13A6D419EC2C0B4AD09CB929C3328C7