Tony,

Sorry for the delayed response - just now catching up.

See below -

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Karavidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Speaking of Protel Bugs.

> Just because some software 'comes with the system' doesn't mean it's
correct
> or the latests. If you install Win2000 TODAY, you'll get IE4 or IE5 with
it.
> (I don't remember the exact version) It was current at the time of
> manufacture, but it's not the latest with BUG fixes, security patches,
etc.
> Your mouse driver might be 'old.' What version MS mouse driver is on that
> system the moment after you installed it? What version is available NOW on
> the MS site??
>
> Yeah, cars have standard equipment and car manufacturers also recall
product
> because it wasn't quite right. Maybe the mouse driver up until recently
> wasn't quite right.

snip

Wholly irrelevant, and wholly misses the point.

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

Is it too much to ask for you to lay all of your other presuppositions and
arguements aside for just a moment and look at that simple sentance, and
understand what it means.

It really is not that complicated at all.

Nothing crashes but Protel ! ! !

JaMi

* Tracking #: 39285FFF9074EC4791039D6B4299F99C5251D487