As others have told you, there are reasons some programs misbehave when they
are not the root cause.

You are so adamant about "Protel being the problem." I found it funny that
several people showed you real world examples of how it's possible you are
wrong and yet you still refuse to accept the notion that it might be the
mouse driver.

I'm sure DXP will give you lots of fuel.

Have a good one,
Tony