Protel EDA Fourm List and DXP Forum List (posted seperately),

I just had my brand new copy of "Protel DXP" (the official name on the box)
delivered to my door via DHL Worldwide Express, so I guess that it has now
been "officially released" to ATS customers.

I cannot install it yet, since they said that they are going to send the
liscense data and software key via seperate mail, so I may have yo wait a
few days for that to arrive.

The box contains a book entitled "Introducing Protel DXP" which is the same
size as the Protel 99 SE Manual, except that it is only .400" thick, and a
CD Rom labeled "Protel DXP" which states on the label that it will run on
Windows 2000 and XP (of course I will have to wait for the software key to
install that).

There is additionally a CD Rom entitled "Protel DXP Multimedia Presentation"
which also requires 2000/XP and additionally a 1024x768 min res video card
and a sound card.
Perhaps I will get an opportunity to look at this sometime today or tomorrow
(to busy right now).

JaMi

* Tracking #: 264FB80C2729A3499A501DC239F60733B96AB61A