I belong to another forum for AVR C programming and I thought the folks
on this list might get a kick out of some 'mouse problems' happening in
another realm. It starts at the bottom, and the most recent posting is
up here towards the top:

I don't believe, that "stucking in some mode" is problem
of iccavr ide, but of actual windows drivers/dlls mix.
I experienced such on handful of PCs now, with stucking in windows start
menu to be the worst case (not with icc ide).

Guess there is a special windows issue with usb-able mice drivers,
because I always could "solve the problem" with right set of mice/usb
drivers (downto BIOS in 2 cases) and windows runtime dlls (especially
com*32.dll).

BTW: All system I had this trouble with are running
some logitech mouse.

Hope it's useful.

Johannes Assenbaum

> Hi,

> I use hungarian keyboard with similar Alt-Gr and I have no problem
> with it at all. (But I have problem with Borland C++ Builder 5.0 with
> ']' key :o( )

> Zoltan

* Tracking #: 59B3DDB22C45D2469416C833D4485C2C93A13364