have you posted this to the DXP group?
if not, would you please?
thanks

i have the DXP demo on one machine, now expired
a licensed version on another machine
every time i open one to play with it i get so annoyed i stop within a
fairly short time

what are they doing and why, why?
i think it just must be a whole new team and they just wanted to do it
all their way

and where does PCAD fit into to all this?

Dennis Saputelli