Ian,
> 7) Dialogs are not as easily navigated as in P99SE - they may look nicer
> but I find it harder to find the editable elements.
I am in complete agreement with you on the dialogs.  I forgot to add that to
my list of issues with DXP.  I find it much easier to find relevant
attributes in a well organized list like P99SE has, not with them all
haphazardly placed among "glitz" and "glamour".  These new dialogs may help
the new user, but once you are proficient with Protel, I think it tends to
slow the user down.
Rob