I personally have a hunch that they will address all these complaints
very quickly. They overall spin of DXP has been so bad, I think it's
scary from their point of view and if it were me running the show I'd be
listening very closely to this group.

I see lots of great ideas in DXP mixed with several areas of poor
implementation. I think a lot of the complaints here are generated
because DXP was released too early. If they had waited until SP1 or SP2
(whatever changes and fixes those will bring) I think the initial
comments would have been much more positive.

Altium has the ability to make pretty big changes quickly. (as seen in
recent times by many of us) Maybe their new development environment will
allow them to address these complaints far faster than previously seen
with P99SE.

As far as Tsien's s/w: It looked to me like you could only lease it on
an annual basis. Yes, it's cheap at roughly $400/year, but if you stop
paying, does the dongle (which I HATE) timeout? Probably. No thanks.

Also, the support is almost void and the support page was last updated
over three years ago. Not a good sign.

* Tracking #: DD04B6DC559EC8479720DFC188D3B7CA2DB333D5