Jason,
        don't jump on Dwight. You seem to forget that whatever Protel passes
to the driver works just fine with 'most' printers & print drivers. It has
problems only with a few. So you are saying that Protel must pass different
information to the print driver based upon performing some identification of
the printer driver? I don't think so! Think about it. Who is making the huge
oversight?
        I have not experienced these problems with Protel but I sure have
with other CAD packages over the years and in every case they disappear with
a print driver update, change of drivers (i.e. HPGL, PCL or Postscript) and
sometimes they appear right after installing a new print driver. What is the
common link between these statements? Others here have already stated that
they had the same problem and fixed it with a print driver update, did those
print driver updates modify the installed Protel code?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

<SNIP>

> Jason.

* Tracking #: E8090650BFC94F4AA9B9B36D9165E179B1F31090