Miker,

My two cents on some of the best board shops I have used (very high quality):

http://www.sascircuits.com/

http://www.sovereign-circuits.com/

http://www.prototron.com/index.html

http://www.circuitcenter.com/Default.htm

Less expensive that I use for prototypes and short runs (maybe not what you would like
- but I am happy with their quality and price):

http://www.milplex.com/

http://www.qualcirc.com/index.htm

http://www.deltacircuits.com/

http://www.eiconnect.com/Default.htm

Jeff Adolphs (former enlisted Navy 1979-1984: NARDAC, Washington DC, USS Piedmont
AD-17 (decommissioned, first ship into Tokyo Harbor for treaty with Japanese WWII),
USS MT Whitney LCC-20)
www.lakeshore.com
Westerville, Ohio