Hello,

I have not checked if any of the board shops below have online quotes.  A
subscriber of the SI-LIST put these together and I thought the contacts
might be useful.
Personally, I have had only positive experience with MEI, TTM, and Teradyne.
By this I mean that I have no experience with any of the others mentioned
below so I cannot say one way or the other.

Cheers!
Drew

   `    ,  ,    `       `    ,  ,    `       `    ,  ,    `
   `    ,  ,    `       `    ,  ,    `       `    ,  ,    `

Hi all,

As promised here is a summary of PCB manufacturers that I found out
about as a result of my question to the list.

I also received some direct responses from some PCB manufacturers or
their agents, and I've included those because it shows they take their
work seriously enough to look at the si-list (or know somebody who
does).

This should in no way be regarded as a personal endorsement for any of
these manufacturers.

Recommendations
===================

Marcel Electronics(MEI)
     - http://www.marcelelec.com/

Hytek Services
     - http://www.hytekservices.com

DDI (Dynamic Details Incorporated)
     - Contact Gary Sullivan, sales.
       Milpitas,CA.  Phone 408-263-0940.
     - http://www.ddiglobal.com

Tyco Printed Circuit Group
     - http://printedcircuits.tycoelectronics.com/

Yamamoto
     - http://www.yusa.com/locations.htm

Sanmina
     - http://www.sanmina.com/company_info/locations/glob_loc.jsp

Merix (They are a spin off from Tektronix, Tek's old pcb shop)
     - http://www.merix.com/

Multek
     - http://www.multek.com/

OPC (Oriental Printed Circuits Limited)
     - http://www.opc.com.hk/opc.html

Graphics Research
     - I couldn't find a web site or any other details for this fab.

MHA Logistics Australia Pty Ltd. (Agent for several UK Fabs)
      - David Swarbrick
      - Phone: 03 5977 1132, Fax: 03 5977 1301
      - e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Direct Contacts from Manufacurers
=================================

Northrop Grumman
      - http://www.littoninterconnect.com/

TTM Technologies
      - http://www.ttmtechnologies.com/production/quick.htm

OPC (Oriental Printed Circuits Limited)
      - http://www.opc.com.hk/opc.html

Teradyne
      - http://www.teradyne.com/prods/tcs/products/pcb/index.html

Precision Australia (Formerly Precision Circuits)
      - http://www.precisionaustralia.com.au/indexl.html

Hope this is of use (certainly useful to us!)

Regards,

Robert

<SNIP'd>

> > Hi,
> >
> > A number of people have asked me to post a summary of the PCB Fab
> > recommendations that I've received. I'll happily do this (though most of
> > the replies went to the list), but I might wait a week to see if any
> > other recommendations come in.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Robert
> >

> > Robert <SNIP'd> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > We're in the process of looking around for some new PCB manufacturers,
> > > after some disappointing performance from our current set.
> > >
> > > I was wondering if anyone could give us some recommendations for a
good
> > > quality manufacturer of high-speed, multilayer boards, especially with
> > > track record of delivering quality, fast-turn prototypes on time.
> > >
> > > Location not really important.
> > >
> > > Feel free to reply to me directly if you don't want to broadcast your
> > > opinions.
> > >
> > > Many thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Robert
> > >
> > > --