No, I cannot.
I had to drop one supplier because they'd have my order
laying around for a few days before processing it. On the
other hand, the one processing the files there would call
me in case he didn't understand something. The new supplier
appears to have a dummy there. I recently forgot to do a
ground fill after the n-th iteration and got a pcb back
with hundreds of holes that were connecting to ground but
the ground was missing. I'd have expected a call.

It is not only the price that matters. I'd rather have one
that thinks a bit for itself. I once had an urgent pcb and
sent the data to a boardhouse before going to vacation,
intending to proceed when I'm back. There were a few unplated
holes and even they knew it was in a hurry they sent an email
and waited for a reply doing nothing for a week.
I can drill a 3mm out myself, aahhh ...

Then there are those that have a very urgent service, very
pricey. They tried to call me for a day or so to ask me
whether I took 1 or 3 for the same overall price. I have to
tell them next time make 3, I can always throw 2 away later
on. Aahhh. ...

Rene

* Tracking #: DB9881888A94C0418689B024F298FA9AA4F9D1F5