yes
they do not handle the lib editor consistently
too bad

although a rationalization could be that that a lib track does not have
net attributes and design rules which is largely what drives the
distinction between Place Line and Place Track in the PCB editor

also note that P T is actually no longer Place Track, but rather Place
interactive rouTing
this helps clarify the difference

i also hate the different keys needed for report measure distance
between PCB editor and PCB Lib editor

Dennis Saputelli