i can't understand what you have written here
i understand the tenting issue but when you say:

> The P99SE DRC system does not consider multi-layer entities as also
> existing on the various copper layers.

can you rephrase that for the benefit of my feeble brain?

someone quoted you on this on the DXP list and i don't see the
issue/problem that he sees that he seems to say is tied to whatever this
means

Dennis Saputelli