From: Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 7:05 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Unplated pads

The pads are through hole single side only (not SMT).

This particular board I'm working on is single sided however it started
out as double sided. As things progressed I realised it would all route
on a single layer.

I can't change the layer stack manager to a single sided board (it seems
to think the top layer is being used - but it's not).

So I changed all the multilayer pads to bottom layer, hence they had to
have their plated attribute turned off.