Im not sure if thats true or not but I do know that there is a complete
specification for Protel V2.8 file format. Its in the manual and is about 12
pages long. Having this info could be a good starting point as I bet the later
formats would not be too much different.

"Bagotronix Tech Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/10/2002 03:08:06 AM