Alfonso,

It may not be all that bad, they store the documents PCB etc, as
binary blocks within the ddb file, just for storage.

If you would like to have a look the password is:

        Manteghulteir

All the searching etc would be done in ram using there own
system not using the jet engine.

DXP has dropped the database system and just stores the files
on disk as any normal file, one file per document.

Darren Moore